Saturday, July 17, 2010

my Sweet Lovely Sunday!!❤

we were trying to ignore babyBoon while he was screaming in the early morning as we both were so sleepy and tired,

and we knew that he's making a very big fuss just wanted to attract our attention. so,we acted 'deaf'...LOL!we're evil parent!

then all of a sudden,we heard 'ma~maaa~~'!!

its loud and clear!!

i not sure whether he's trying to call out..but...its so nice to have him to call me 'mama'...

awww~~~what a sweet Sunday! ♥ 

darling u see,our baby called out 'mama' 1st!

guess my baby knows who treat him better so he only call whoever is nice to him .muahaha!!

♥♥♥

its really worth enough that i always spend time to bond with my baby. 

 although sometimes i feel so tired and always grumbling at my hubby.

but seriously,i treasure the moment with my baby.

loves u loooooads!

No comments:

Post a Comment