Friday, July 16, 2010

Trust yourself.You know more than you think you do.

 Quote of the Day: Be careful who you choose to trust,because you never know who is waiting to stab you in the back.

*******

just comfort my screaming baby.
he cant sleep well as the phone keep ringing and the doorbell as well.
sigh~~
awww!mom knew that its really annoying,but wat to do,mom has to work =(
seriously,its hard to make my baby asleep...
"baby,mummy's nerve is almost frayed if you keep bullying mummy like this."
 
LAUGH MY ASS OFF!
i had tried this out yesterday.well,i'm not silly nor idiot!
since the PAUL can give the accurate answer and evyone is asking PAUL,so y not to have a try. 
seriously, am wanting another baby but is it too early to be trying for a second baby? hmmmmph~~

but my body is too weak now,guess i need times to let my body recuperate 1st.
and guees wat!
i have been 'sick' for 3weeks already...menstrual disorder is really killing me! the pain the discomfort feeling are definitely mess my mind =(
 y must i deserve this...?
am lack of blooood now.dizzzzzzzy~~~
how i wish the blood flowing could be my fat oil.
luckily,my husband is so understanding
 he did the job wat i owey do in night.
he nursed babyboon,he made him sleep,he changed babyboon's diaper...
he just wanted me to rest more n so that i wont feel so suffer.
hubby,it's very thoughtful of you.
**kissy kissy**


-our precious babyboy,EeHern-
 “EeHern,Dad&Mom love eeeu!“

1 comment:

  1. Haha u got no fat oil alrite?!
    u're sooooo damn skinny even after givin birth!=)

    ReplyDelete