Monday, June 21, 2010

Dun hide behind a fake smile,its alrite to be not okay!♥

Last Saturday, brought baby boon to Island Hospital to have an injection.
luckily this time babyboon didnt struck with fever.
thanks God. =)

***********
will continue after that.
baby is shouting 'wuuu wuaaa....mamaaaa..'
hahaha...!!

******
(23/6/2010)
sorry to say that i have to break my promised here.
not going to continue my post as everything is setteled.
its good to share my mind with my hubby.
and ya,its always okay to be not alrite,
dun hide behind a smile,people.
=)

 the nextday he made me this.
how sweet =)

♥IMY ♥ ILY♥

8 comments:

  1. Baby boon so cute!!!!
    I'll buy him chocalate when I'm back!!! Baby guai guai ya... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. babyboon is so cute!!he looks like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gawd he's so handsome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur son really chubby, and really sweet u are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your son looks alike u :D Hehe. chubby XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. juan&suhyin,
    look like me?many people said tat he looks like my husband wor...

    june,
    u said 1 lo,dun try to hide urself when u're bek to pg!hahaha...

    ReplyDelete