Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday ❤

spending my whole sunday with babyBoon.
*he's playing alone,so guai?
missed out my breakfast and bought oni 砂锅鸡饭&teh ais as my brunch!
hmm,past somewhere which really ring a bell in my mind.
the place reminds me of sweet memories with my best friend.
miss the old me,the old you and the old us.
well,time passed in one blink of an eye only.
i have to admit and accept it.
wondering why cant i forgive and forget.
mayb the disappointment made everything ruin.
"Trust is like paper.Once it's crumpled,it can't be perfect again."

***
babyboon is just so geram with the toys.
haha,mama is ignoring the baby just because she wants to update her blog!
wat a bad mama!
all from babyPoney!
woow woow,babyboon has alot of new clothes!
"daddy,babyboon wants an outing!"
i bought the largest size from poney kids.
"baby,mama has the same T-shirt with u!!"
daddy must be very jealous of us!

hell to the yeah!
hubby is coming back tmr.
nothing else can describe my feeling except EXCITED!
*March 2009*

No comments:

Post a Comment