Friday, June 11, 2010

Sixty 9ine

yesterday was the first time i went to Mansion69.
it was quite boring actually,Thursday night perhaps.
yet,we were extremely enjoy the night by making fun with the new couple
see!i said,KArma do exists!
he used to bully me last time,and now his turn!
muahaha!

camwhored is the must for any outing =)

oh ya,we had stopped by the policeman who set block nearby st anne there.
darling used only 5minutes to 'settle' with him.
i got scolded by darling as i accidentally said 'thank you' to the policeman.how stupid!
after that,we had had our dinner at The Ship batu ferringhi before we went to mansion 69.
awww,we two almost starve to death in the 2hours journey time.
batu ferringhi is so far from our house lar !


-A friend is easier to lost than found-
felt so useless and hopeless when u gotta find someone to talk to,there is an empty list in your mind. how pathetic!
as a matter of fact,having few friends who really love you is always better than tons of friends who don't.
thanks to helen kok for borrowing her ears for me to discharge my minds.
finally i had chance to voice out,
felt so relax and glad to get everything off my chest.
thanks again,and u still owe me the photo.
i wana upload to my bloggie!FAST!
*************
here's the picture of the night.
♥♥Lover of the DAY!♥♥


p/s:is time for me to reload my wardrobe.everyone is complaining that why am i wearing the same top!sigh~

1 comment:

  1. 礼貌有错吗?人不是要以礼相待吗?

    ReplyDelete